- Todd's Take
- USDA Crop Progress
- Cash Market Moves
- Blizzard Hits Spring Calves
- Ag's HR Coach
- Fire Sweeps Across Oklahoma
- The Market's Fine Print
- DTN Hog Prices/Trends 04/24 11:05
- DTN Livestock Stats at a Glance
- DTN Cattle Prices/Trends 04/24 08:15
- DTN Early Word Opening Livestock 04/24 05:57
- DTN Closing Livestock Comment 04/23 16:44
- CME Feeder Cattle Index 04/23
- USDA Wkly Composite Box Beef Cutouts 04/23 13:55
DTN Cattle Prices/Trends 04/24 08:15
DTN CATTLE PRICES/TRENDS 04/24 08:15
HEAD SOLD LIVE STEERS DRESSED LIVE HEIFERS DRESSED
KANSAS . . . . .
NEBRASKA . . . . .
TEXAS . . . . .
COLORADO . . . . .
IOWA . . . . .
DTN COMMENTS: The country is quiet this morning, although we have picked up
a few asking prices of around 125.00 in the South. The North has yet to
establish asking prices. Significant trade volume will likely be delayed
until the second half of the week. Beef cutouts are expected to be higher
with light to moderate box movement.
NOTE: Feedlots are encouraged to call DTN with any cattle sales, at
1-800-369-7675, 1-402-399-6402, or 1-402-462-8897. All sales will be listed
anonymously and organized by state. All live sales are FOB and set for 1-9
day delivery. General trends and summaries from this data will also be
posted on the Daily Sales Reported to DTN page.